Monday, May 21, 2012

Things That Would Make Mama Life Easier...

And that I can NEVER actually implement because they are dangerous!...

1. A strap to keep his binky in his mouth. A definite choking hazard, but seriously that kid spits it out twenty time a day and yelps to have it back!

2. A strap to keep Gremlin in place for him to stare at. He is SOOOO interested in the kitty, but she disses him left and right. I would likely forget strapped-down kitty and come back to a very sad kitty, since I only have baby radar these days. One day, Grem. One day he will walk!!! Muahahah.

3. To keep him in the Moby while I drive. It gets annoying pulling him in and out of the Moby and sometimes I would love him to stay sleeping and cuddled next to me instead of back in the sad lonely car-seat. Alas, that would probably be the most terrible and stupid thing a mama could do. I am not Brittany Spears.

4. A pause button. Sometimes when I need to get things done or want a nap I would love a pause button so that he would be safe and happy and frozen in time until after I took my few minutes. This is also a terrible idea because if you have ever seen a sci-fi show or movie you know that in order to spice up the plot something would go terribly wrong with my baby-freezer. No good.

Back to life as usual, I suppose (at 5 am). Where is my coffee...

No comments: