Saturday, July 21, 2012

Anyone Out There??

Lately I have been tweaking my blog (with the help of my loving husband)and trying to get it to look just the way I want it. While clicking around and learning more about Blogger I happened upon a tab where I can check my blogs "stats". This includes how many views I get, what posts are most popular, and (most notably) what countries look at my blog. Obviously, the only people who could possibly read my blog are in the US, right? Wrong!! I have had several views from both Germany and Russia! Whoa! That was so exciting to see-- but it also piqued my curiosity. Who out there, in this great big world, could possibly be reading my little blog? So, here is my plea: Person/people in Russia and Germany, REVEAL YOURSELF! I would LOVE to know who you are, and if you have a blog, read yours too! I would simply die of enjoyment if you would leave a comment below, and tell me about yourself. Please, please, please and thank you, thank you, thank you. If I get no such comments, I will just have to assume that a few people accidentally happened upon my blog, and just as quickly exited it, and I am in fact not nearly as fun to read about as I had hoped. Here goes nothing...

No comments: