Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The 2012 Sitting Games

Augie has been watching a lot of Olympic events lately, and has been inspired to start sitting up! Well, to try and sit up, that is. When I can tell he is needing a bit of down time (when he starts fussing), but he will not nap, I prop him up right next to me and let him watch a few events while we chill. The boy LOVES the bike races and swimming. Then, I can see his wheels start to turn and he begins to try and sit up...and them, FLOP.





 Now that he has realized he is capable of this, he just does it over and over and over and over. Gotta learn somehow, right? It is hilarious.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is too cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I am so excited : )

Chris and Lydia said...

Love his face when you ask him if he's going to sit up. "Hmm...let me think about it Mom." So cute! What a big kid!