Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bumbo Seat Recall

    For those who haven't already heard, Bumbo has had to do a "recall" due to infants getting injured using their product. If you already own a Bumbo chair, simply go here and follow the instructions. They will ship you a "do it yourself" safety belt installation kit, for free! I believe that if you take the seat back to the store you purchased it from, you may also be able to get a refund, although I have no idea if you need the receipt. If you are currently registered for a Bumbo seat, or just want to buy one, I am sure than any that they have left in stores are up to standards. For a little added safety/comfort/usefulness they also have a play tray that you can order (not for free). I think I might look into getting one of these, because it looks like it would be a good place to feed a baby. The only issue is that you would have to keep close by your baby in this seat, even with a safety belt, or only set the Bumbo on the floor. I think that may have been the issue with babies getting hurt-- Parent places child in Bumbo ON A TABLE and WALKS AWAY. What!?! Who does that?....



Anyway, go getcha' self a free seatbelt, Bumbo owners. I did.

No comments: