Friday, August 10, 2012

Dr. Weil Pacifier

After Augie had his scary choking incident with his Nuk binkie, we needed to find a solution ASAP! I was recommended several types, and finally found one that works. The three criteria were: 1. Big enough, yet flexible enough that Aug can't get it "stuck" in his mouth. 2. All made from one piece, because in my searches I found out that sometimes the pieces can fall apart and become a serious choking hazard. 3. The shield needs to have curvature and the nipple needs to be indented (not completely round) in order for him to keep it in his mouth.

Ta-Dah!!

I actually found these while browsing through Whole Foods, but you can get them several other places, including online. Apparently this doctor makes a lot of baby products, but I had never heard of him. Really, I just like them because I don't want Augie to go another round with the scary-fire. (That's a play on the words scary and pacifier...not sure how well that joke worked.)

In other news, Augie has been going teething nuts lately and has taking a strong liking to his Sophie. I think we might have to get several of these, because God forbid we lose it!

No comments: